High quality welfare facilities are vital to maintaining the positive wellbeing of your employees and staff, as well as protecting the health and safety of everyone in your workplace. According to HSE.GOV.UK, there are three key requirements that businesses must adhere to ensure the health and wellbeing of everyone in the workplace. These are as follows:
- Welfare Facilities – the right number of toilets and washbasins, drinking water and having somewhere to rest and eat meals.
- A Healthy Working Environment – a clean workplace with a reasonable working temperature, good ventilation, suitable lighting and the right amount of space and seating.
- A Safe Workplace – well-maintained equipment, with no obstructions in floors and traffic routes, and windows that can be easily opened and cleaned.
For us at ParkLaine, creating the perfect welfare facility for your company is vitally important to us, to ensure your employees wellbeing is continually maintained by providing them with spaces to recharge and relax. We will work with you and your team to design and develop the most practical, effective design solution for the welfare space, to ensure you get maximum impact out of the area. Our services include the following:
- Canteen Design & Build
- Toilet & Shower Design & Build
- Changing Room Design & Build
‘’ParkLaine are currently working with several multi-site companies across the UK, who are focused on prioritising the wellbeing requirements of their people. We as an organisation believe that your people are your greatest asset, and when you create an environment that puts them first, your people will thrive!’’– Oakley Robertson | Business Development Director
Erbe Medical UKCASE STUDY
Project Type: UK Headquarters Refurbishment
Client Requirements:Service Laboratory, Open Plan Offices, Meeting Rooms, Private Offices & Canteen
Delivery Timeframe: 10 Weeks
Area: 4,500 sqf
Have a project in mind?
Starting a new project or require our solutions